The article shows how you follow up the Compliance Score for one or several units. The Compliance Score will show you the percentage of scheduled tasks that have been answered during a chosen period. If you want to follow up Form Score, check here.
You can follow up your location(s) through the app, web och e-mail. The Compliance score is updated at midnight every day.
The first page you enter after you have logged in is the Overview
Here you can see the compliance score of one or several locations (depending on how many locations your account has)
You can also see which tasks that have registered deviations
The Compliance Score Bar shows the percentage of tasks that have been answered
Red = unanswered tasks
Yellow = there are deviations
Green = tasks have been registered/answered on time
In the Daily Schedule field you can select the period you'd like the score for
You can also customize which days you want by selecting Custom Range
Se hur det går
1. Log in to the web
2. Go to Status in the main menu and click
4. Choose Tasks
5. In the column to the left you can choose;
- Time period
- Module (one or several)
- Which location/group of locations you want to view (only one if you are not a central user)
6. Under Open Deviations you see the total amount of Open deviations. Choose a location to view more information about the open deviations.
7. Under Utfall för vald period finns en siffra som är genomsnittet på den/de moduler som är markerade. Det går också att utläsa Registrations done in time ochRegistrations done in time without deviation.
You can export detailed information about one or more locations, both compliance score and specific answers. Read more in the article Export to Excel (swedish only)