The article shows how you follow up the Compliance Score for one or several units. The Compliance Score will show you the percentage of scheduled tasks that have been answered during a chosen period. If you want to follow up Form Score, check here.
You can also watch our movie about following up you tasks (swedish):
You can follow up your location(s) through the app, web och e-mail. The Compliance score is updated at midnight every day.
Compliance and form score
1. Log in and choose the follow up symbol in the main menu (clock symbol)
2. Choose Compliance and Forms score
4. Under Compliance score you see the score for one or several locations (depending on how many locations you account has)
5. At the top of the page, choose time period by clicking on the dates.
6. Red indicates the tasks have not been answered. Yellow means deviations. Green implies the tasks have been answered on time.
The Compliance score shows the percentage of tasks that have been answered, are deviations or have not been answered.
7. You can find out more about a location by clicking on it. Here, you get information on how many tasks per area have been answered.
8. Continue clicking to find detailed informations about earlier answers.
Se hur det går
1. Log in to the web
2. Go to Status in the main menu and click
4. Choose Tasks
5. In the column to the left you can choose;
- Time period
- Module (one or several)
- Which location/group of locations you want to view (only one if you are not a central user)
6. Under Open Deviations you see the total amount of Open deviations. Choose a location to view more information about the open deviations.
7. Under Utfall för vald period finns en siffra som är genomsnittet på den/de moduler som är markerade. Det går också att utläsa Registrations done in time ochRegistrations done in time without deviation.
You can export detailed information about one or more locations, both compliance score and specific answers. Read more in the article Export to Excel (swedish only)